6604/6 Penthouse Marina Promenade Salacia Waters , PARADISE POINT
Offers over 1.75 Million
NW Corner, Salacia Waters, Fortuna Building Penthouse with 180 degree wrap around balcony on three sides
In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Alex Phillis Luxury Real Estate is only offering private viewings and virtual inspections to interested parties.
Prior to us agreeing to conduct a private viewing you must:
1. Have viewed online or driven past the property and confirmed that the location and style of the property meets your needs.
2. Provide written confirmation and evidence that you are either a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker.
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people in attendance at any one time.
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days.
5.Confirm that you have not knowingly been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately as we can refer you to a professional broker who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
We care for your safety, the safety of our vendors and our Agents.
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO CALL AND REGISTER FOR SECURITY ACCESS.
NW Corner Salacia Waters North Facing Fortuna Penthouse with 180 degree wrap around balcony on three sides
2 private inspection spots available this Saturday. Please contact Alex Phillis
Please note that this Penthouse is located in the Fortuna Building which Fortuna owners recognise as having the best finish of all of the buildings.
High-end finishes and an abundance of natural light thanks to the 3.5-metre ceilings.
Fantastic indoor & outdoor entertaining areas that are useable in all seasons, plus wrap around balconies take advantage of all views North over the Broadwater and Coomera River, South Stradbroke Islands, West to the Hinterland, across to Sovereign Islands, Runaway Bay and back to Surfers Paradise.
This Penthouse is truly amazing with the 180 views across beautiful locations.
Private, totally secure in one of Paradise Point's most desirable locations. An easy 5-minute walk to the Paradise Point Sandy beaches and Esplanade.
Conveniently located just a 10-minute drive away from Sanctuary Cove & Hope Island and only 20 minutes from Surfers Paradise.
Built on the busy Coomera River, there is always water traffic to watch and with the Coomera Super Yacht facility underway, it is pleasant to watch the occasional super Yacht traverse the Coomera River from your balcony.
Standout Features Include: North facing, wrap around balconies with spectacular 180-degree views.
- Zoned air conditioning, security intercom system, on-site security.
- Massive Master suite with glass feature wall & marble ensuite with vast sensational views across to Sanctuary Cove
- Two other king sized guest bedrooms
- Dedicated study area
- Separate laundry
- Separate powder room for guests
- Abundance of storage throughout apartment
- Gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Built in Gaggenau coffee machine, steamer, microwave and Vintec wine fridge
- Option to buy marina berth
- 2 secure basement car parking spaces
- 2 Separate lockable storage units
- 3.3m* high ceilings allowing natural light throughout and generous sized alfresco balconies for outdoor living in any conditions
The Salacia Waters complex has an abundance of facilities for use by residents.
Two outdoor pools as well as an indoor lap pool, two gas heated spas, a huge gym with sauna and change rooms, a recreational building that is big enough to host a wedding reception, a residents library and a cinema room. Onsite management are available Monday to Friday and there is security patrols day and night throughout the complex.
The owner has instructed us to sell this Penthouse now as she has committed elsewhere.
In our opinion this Penthouse is without doubt, the best value for money Penthouse on the Gold Coast.
Come and see for yourself?
We do not conduct Open Homes because Salacia Waters is a secure community and the vendor is an extremely private person.
Direct M1 access to Brisbane CBD and two International airports
Equal distance to Coolangatta and Brisbane airports.
Sanctuary Cove features 2 world class golf courses, Hope Island a Links course, close to Gold Coast beaches, theme parks and entertainment
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
We believe that you need quiet time to mentally consider this property as your new home.
CALL BRIAN PHILLIS NOW ON 0411 600 100 TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION.
Disclaimer: In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.