NEW TO THE MARKET! Is this the best 3 bedroom Villa currently on offer in Paradise Point? We know it is!
If you care to look at the images of this immaculate Villa, you will appreciate the northerly corner, with views to the Boat Harbour and Park, receiving the desirable Qld Winter sun, but protected from the Summer setting sun by the high end Vistaweave retractable blind which shades the outdoor deck and entertaining area.
This Villa is the only one that has a custom Serge Ferrari PVC awning over the Pergola for all weather and heat protection, and should the thermometer continue to climb, retreat into the smart zoned app controlled air conditioning with complementary ceiling fans. There are extensive water views that cannot be built out with access to walking paths, public transport and walking distance to local shops.
Our opinion is, that it is "better than new" due to the extra features and maintenance that the owners have installed and upgraded. A generous 190m2 of floor area downstairs, with the Master & en-suite, 2 guest bedrooms and separate shower and toilet on the upper level with water views from the Master Balcony.
What a great time to buy a new home if you are a finance buyer.
Banks have plenty of funds and few people to loan money to. The interest rate is the lowest ever.
Use the finance calculator to calculate how affordable this Villa is?
The Neighbours are friendly and quiet!
- LED lights throughout
- Clipsal Saturn LED backlit switches
- MyPlace Smart Home Ducted Air Conditioning system with remote access and Galaxy Tablet
- Overhead Fans installed in all rooms
- Bosch Appliances
- Epoxy Garage Flooring with premium B&D opener and garage door
- Wireless Paradox multi zone alarm system
- Front gate intercom with touch panel code entry
- Dorani intercom system with video and photo capture
- Oak Flooring
- Under Staircase Walk-in Storage
- NBN high speed HFC internet
- Privacy side garden with Hamptons PVC low maintenance fencing and storage under deck
- Serge Ferrari composite PVC pergola awning
- Vistaweave Retractable Sun Blind
- Electric Hot Water System
- Smart Power Meter for app access of real time use and no on site meter reads required
- Scorpio Screens Ultra Security Screens and internal Sun Blind to front Door
- North Westerly aspect with boat harbour park and water views
- Guest carparks
- Low Maintenance Gardens
3 bedrooms, master with en-suite, second bathroom with separate toilet, downstairs toilet, high end marble tiles, prestige tap fittings.
Some of the best walking tracks on the Gold Coast providing park, water and Broadwater walking trails.
If you have a pet dog, please be assured that your pet dog will enjoy the walks and the company of other furry friends.
Here are some more valid reasons to consider this Villa as your next home:
- Body Corp only $1352/per annum including insurance (approx. $26/week)
- Council rates about $1950/year.
- Water and sewer $395/quarter.
- Walking distance to the Bowls Club, cafes, post office, butcher, supermarket and restaurants in Paradise Point
- Excellent primary and secondary schools within 20 minutes
- 15 minutes to world famous Gold Coast beaches
- 10 minutes to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital
- 45 minutes to Gold Coast international airport
- 1 hour to Brisbane international airport
In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Alex Phillis Luxury Real Estate is only offering private viewings and virtual inspections to interested parties.
Prior to us agreeing to conduct a private viewing you must:
1. Have viewed online or driven past the property and confirmed that the location and style of the property meets your needs.
2. Provide written confirmation and evidence that you are either a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker.
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people in attendance at any one time.
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days.
5.Confirm that you have not knowingly been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately as we can refer you to a professional broker who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
We care for your safety, the safety of our vendors and our Agents.
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO CALL AND REGISTER FOR SECURITY ACCESS.
If you would like to know more information about this Villa and organise a personal viewing, please contact Brian Phillis on 0411600100.
Whilst all reasonable effort is made to ensure the information in this publication is current, Alex Phillis Luxury Real Estate does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data and information contained in this publication and to the full extent not prohibited by law excludes all for any loss or damage arising in connection with the data and information contained in this publication.